Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cadet Camp (Again)

Whenever I return from being away, I expect things to change. Camp was so different, I just expect that things at home will be like that too.

They're always the same. Things never change, and it depresses me. That's the main reason I don't like going away...it's a painful reminder of how little I matter (At the moment?).


But that's beside the point. I will now give a one-sentence summary of year 2007 Senior Promotions Camp.


"Before I left, I tried to get a good song stuck in my head, but throughout camp all I had stuck in my head was 'Left, Left, Left Right Left, Left Right Left Right Left Right Left.'"


I know you'd probably rather hear about it in a little more, detail, but I really can't be bothered to do so. Yes, I'm sure you're shattered.

Anyway, for the last few days, I have been eating nothing for breakfast, since I've been waking up rather late, then eating either takeaway for lunch or heated-up pies/fish-fingers. For dinner, I have had ONLY takeaway for the last 3 days. I've been playing a lot of PC, watching a lot of anime. The kind of thing that I think I would be happy doing, but although I feel contented for the majority of the time, in between episodes, or levels, I find myself surprisingly melancholy, for a reason I can't quite put my finger on.

I'm probably just tired, I haven't been sleeping much. I'm not going to copy this into anti-infin0ence, simply because I don't really think anything worthwhile has been said.

Ja.

0 comments: