Saturday, December 12, 2009

O_O

It's unusual that I can remember a dream so well. I sort of forgot the ending though.

Myself and several friends who I can't remember enough to identify were heading into school for a flute lesson. Mr. Pugh was to instruct us. We were there first, however, so my friends decided to play a few pranks on him. I didn't want to take part, but they managed to force me into it. We disabled the doorbell, glued the lock closed, and took off the street number of the place we were being taught (which was no longer school). The street number was the Ace of Spades.

He arrived shortly after that, and didn't seem to have been phased by our tricks at all. And he was suddenly hardcore. School was over, so he was able to dress how he wanted - he had his hair cut almost to the point of balding, had no shirt, and a kilt with knives strapped to it on. He looked like some sort of Scottish warrior. He then began out instruction. It was 1 on 1, so while my friend(s)? were being instructed, I was free tp explore the complex. It seemed that he'd placed a few traps of his own. Floating sniper rifles that fired automatically when they saw me (I was flying around), traps from which I would never be able to escape if I let them have me. I then saw a group of people - perhaps 50, in the distance. I somehow knew that they were the same as Mr Pugh. I went back inside. Mr. Pugh was gone, the class (for now there were many of us) was on a break. That's when strange things started happening. A cavity formed within one of the walls, and tentacles burst forth. We had to act as a hivemind in order to pull them from the hole and kill them. Once they were all dead, I examined t hem. One of the tentacles was actually a pair of headphones - iPhone headphones. I decided that I would use them, since mine were getting a little worn in a few places. However, to my creeping horror, I discovered that these headphones had the exact same signs of wear. I pulled my own headphones out - they were identical in every way, to the tiniest details. They were just similar - they were the same. Something very strange was going on. I left the complex, then. I went home, and my parents immediately knew something was wrong. I appeared traumatized. I explained what had happened, and while concerned, they offered effectively no help. I returned the complex to face Mr. Pugh. This time, for some reason, I had a great number of people with me. We made up about 50. I tried logging onto the school's portal to somehow contact Mr. Pugh, but it was now some sort of Mission interface. I turned it off. Our group was waiting in a shipping container, and it was very cramped. I had one of the sniper rifles that was floating in the air as a trap, and when I saw that group of strange people in the distance again, I knew simultaneously that they were like Mr. Pugh, and that they weren't human. So I brought the rifle to bear and began to attack. Once I fired the first shot, they all began to walk towards the shipping container. I managed to kill perhaps 40 of them. One, I somehow knew it was their commander, refused to die. I put bullet after bullet into his head, but he seemed immortal. He lifted the container with one hand, and shook it out. He laughed, saying something about how many "normal people" had actually come to THEM today. One of his cohorts laughed, saying "A normal person is good too." I was on the edge of the pile of people that he had created. They both walked off, soon to return, and I got up to escape. I tried logging in to the school's portal, but I found that it had been replaced by some kind of mission interface, with Mr. Pugh featuring as some kind of adversary. I went to return to the group of people, but found everyone had been killed, brutally. Including myself, for I was no longer seemingly in my body. The commander was there, and he offered me a place amongst them, through an interface that looked suspiciously like a DS emulator. It seemed that they were an organization, somewhere between Shibuya's reapers and Organization XIII, that aimed to keep the human population of that city down. I joined them, for I had no other way to get my revenge on Mr. Pugh for killing all those people I was with. As part of my missions, I had to collect hearts from people - only certain people though, people the reapers refered to as "Normal People". I did my task, and tried to ignore the sounds of screaming that I brought from the "normal people" before they died and released their hearts. My headphones grew more and more worn as time went on, and still they didn't pair me with Mr. Pugh. I had begun to lose hope when I woke up.

0 comments: