Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yes...

It's that time of year again...exams are on the way, about a week away, in fact. Everyone has suddenly come to their senses about how much work they should be doing and have begun to study furiously. Well....most people anyway.
It's a time which, for some, is completely unbearable. Different people deal with exams different ways. I, for one, have never really been all that stressed about exams, even from the first one I ever had, back in year seven. It's looking around me and seeing the utter chaos that seems to be going through people's minds that I begin to wonder...am I really the one in the right here? I thought that not stressing too much would be a good thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm studying...I'm studying for about three hours per-night. But lots of other people are studying at lunchtime and recess, studying before school, studying without taking breaks. I was a little worried for them until I wondered whether that was what I should be doing...

I certainly hope it isn't, for if it is, I could be in a little-bit of trouble...
The very fact that I am posting this rather than continuing with my ITP Evaluation says something about how frantically I'm working.

But I am reasonably confident that I will go pretty well in my exams...I'm looking forward to it being over-and-done with. After exams, I will have the rest of the year to myself...well........except for Cadet-Camp, Promotions-Week and the Senior-Leadership-Course (To become a sergeant.)

Ja ne.

0 comments: