Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blurr.

I....sort of understand what people mean when they say they are blur...
I worked again yesterday, and I'm going to work in about half-an-hour. I haven't slept much recently, so I'm ultra-tired. But beyond that...I just feel...

Blur.

No better way to describe it. Oh well. At least, after either today, or the next time I work, I'll have enough to start purchasing parts for my computer, which is a great thing. I think I'll hold that off until the holidays later in the year, since school starts in a week and a bit...

Not much point in having a beast of a machine if I can't pwn with it...

So I'm pretty much occupying my time with, at the moment, reading. I'm reading an awful lot lately...almost an unhealthy amount, but I suppose that isn't too bad...
The time I don't spend reading, I spend on the forums, and the time I don't spend doing either of those thing, I'm pretty much moping around doing nothing.

And I just remembered, again, that I have a heap of homework to do.
Great.

Oh well, I'm going to use the time I have now on the forums, before going off to put RAM into notebooks. /sigh.

Itte kimasu.

0 comments: