Thursday, April 17, 2008

From chaos, springs order.

Well, I'm going to write off the past several months as lost to the endless depths of time, since there's no way I can remember exactly what happened in all that time.
Assuming that I am, in fact, reviving my blog, I suppose it's time to start mentioning details.

Well, first and foremost, since it's what I'm doing now (Yes, I can do multiple things at once, it's not an exclusive X-chromosome-only thing), the BARPG is due to open in a few days, and I'm not quite ready. But hey, that's what night-time is for. I started Tai-Chi several days ago, I'm finding it quite worthwhile. Nice and relaxing, gives me some time to think, and if I want to, can go on to pwn people with it. xD

I can't decide whether I am really, really behind with my schoolwork, or going just fine...I might be a mix of both. xD

Biology is...quite hard, but really interesting, so I'm going pretty well.
English is...quite easy, but incredibly annoying, since I have Mr. Vernon...AGAIN. So I am going mediocrely...compared to how I COULD be going.
Methods is...hard, but not too hard. Going OK.
VCD is...easy, but needs a lot of work, and Mr. Wardell is the biggest tool ever conceived.
IT is....IT. Enough said. I probably know more than the teacher.
Business Management is...so pointlessly easy that I am weeks ahead of the majority of the class, and am thus reduced to playing sudoku in classes. =_=

Overall, school's going pretty well. I got platoon sergeant in cadets, which, although is kind of weird, since Cadets is voluntary for everyone this year, it's going to be great, so I'm really happy to have such a good rank. :P

Anyway, I hope I'll bother to post again some time.

Ja~

0 comments: