Monday, April 14, 2008

Clarian wishes to ressurect you. Do you accept?

Well, after a good long absence of a quarter-year, I am back, and even then, only at the prompting of another. I suppose I’m sort of obliged to explain what’s been going on since the start of school. VCE is…hard. Lots of work. In fact, right now I’m supposed to be doing an English Essay. @_@
I’ve gone in, and out, and in, and out of various phases. I learned new ways to solve the Rubik’s cube, but it was stolen…again. I bought a new one, but it’s all stiff, so that sucks. :(
Did some stuff, saw some things, nothing incredible has happened, really. I went to this guitar-hero III competition, but I didn’t get past the qualifying round. :P
A friend of mine got to the finals, but not to the grand final.
I’m sort of hoping that maybe this post will revive my blog, as it’s quite a good way to reflect and relieve stress. On that note, I’m starting Tai-Chi tonight…in about 1 1/2 hours, to be precise. :P

Anyway, here’s the reason I’m actually posting this, and I hope I’ll post more in the future…


1. What have you realised recently?
What HAVEN'T I realised recently? :S

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Well...do family members count? xD

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
Um, I don't HAVE 11 blog buddies...so...all of them. :P

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Sri Tiara Condominium, Apartment 6-22-2. 9 Jalgn Road, Tran Seputeh, Taman Seputeh, Wilaya Perseketuan, near the megamall. (Yes, the fact that he told me his address like, two years ago and I still have it is slightly creepy, but smeh. :P)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I don't remember my dreams.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I believe in lacking the rain after the storm is over.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My mind.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Put it in the bank, and I could live off the interest. :P
That's about 100,000 a year in interest. :D

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Probably not, but I don't know what being in love is like. =[

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She...I don't know much about her. :S
She's pretty cool though. xD

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I have no idea. o_O

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Ignorant people. Prejudiced people count.

13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
Air, water, carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, various vitamins and minerals.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
If people know them, and stay, then it's worth it. If I'm afraid to say those faults, then said people aren't friends for life. =/

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Continuity.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Hah I spent about $200 last year in total. xD

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
erm.....

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
Total reset. Then live a life in the space of a second, to get the experience again

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Nothing seems to shock me. :S Perhaps I just lead a very boring life.

20. Would you rather go deaf, or blind?
Blind. I need music, and I think I'd manage being blind. :|

Tag...um. E

0 comments: