Saturday, May 3, 2008

Damn

Something most people don't know about me:
The single thing I hate more than anything else. More than prejudice, more than spoilers, is losing my temper.
The reason most people don't know this is I lose it VERY rarely.
Well, I lost it yesterday.
And for what?
A stupid sport.
I can't believe myself.

I watch other people lose their temper, and lost a part of who they are in that instant, and think to myself "I hope to never lose myself as they are doing" and then I go along and do it.
For more than an hour after the game of sport had finished, I was seriously depressed, and now I just look back with frustration, sadness and guilt.

If anything good has come of yesterday, it is that the sting of what I did is still fresh in my mind, and should stay there a good long while, and will hopefully prevent me from losing my temper ever again.

0 comments: