Thursday, August 7, 2008

ハッスッル と バッスッル - Hustle and Bustle

Well...it's been sort of a while.
Nothing much has happened, but at the same time, I feel like everything has happened.

My mind has been making (figuratively, of course) a constant whirring sound for the past week and a bit. I finished Tsukihime, and it was....indescribably good. I won't go into it, but if you don't play it, then why don't you just die now? The reason humans exist is to read Tsukihime.
Anyway, I just a few hours ago finished playing another Visual Novel, called True Remembrance. (Higher quality than Tsukihime, but I preferred Tsukihime myself)

Visual novels aside, I've also started waking up about 90 minutes earlier than I used to, going for a run, cooking myself breakfast (as opposed to toast or cereal) and still having about 30 minutes to take care of stuff before I go to school. The extra time is a blessing, and learning to cook is great. Not to mention the benefits of getting some decent exercise in. =]

School has been going pretty well, and I finished planning for a story, so now I have about 50 A5 pages of scribbled notes that I need to translate into a legible, scanable story.

So overall, I feel pretty happy...almost too happy. *Fears karma*

Oh, and something else cool, I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it before, but I've been going to a different ramen restaurant every week for the past month or so, and been grading the places with my sister. Now I've gotten my ass in gear, I've made myself a blog to put my rameny escapades into. I designed my own template and everything. :P
Here it is, anyway. GO THERE! XD
しょうり の ラーメン

Byebye~

0 comments: