Friday, September 14, 2007

I should be posting this tomorrow, but what the hell.

This is going to be my last post before I go on camp...I should be doing this tomorrow, but I'm impatient, and I may not have time tomorrow.

Several things have happened over the last several days.
We got our reports, mine was ok...


English: B (My English mark is falling because I FREAKIN' HATE MR VERNON!!! He is incompedent... I have no idea why he is teaching at all. He should be at home, trying to get fit or something...)

Maths: B+ (Mr Barr says I just missed out on an A. >.<)

Commerce: A (Talked a little in class, but commerce is pathetically easy... The only reason I got an A is because of some REDICULOUS test results. I said an answer, he marked it wrong, THE BOOK SAID I WAS RIGHT. THE ACTUAL QUOTE. FFS!!! Oh well, this isn't VCE, so it doesn't really matter....)

IT Multimedia: A+ (The fact that we are beginning flash, and I have been using it for 3 years may have something to do with it. :P)

IT Programming: A+ (I. Love. Programming. :D :D :D)

Science - Biology: B (VCE courcework... >_< hard stuff..... I have NO idea why I'm doing Biol 3/4 next year... oh well.)

Science - Physics: A (I loved physics. I can't wait until VCE Physics next year. :D)



Mr Jackson said: "Lachlan's passion for INformation Technology is obvious from this report."
To which my thoughts replied: "lol...yeeeeah." :P


Anyway...camp on Monday, off to climb some rocks, then jump off them wearing safety equipment. Whee.

Today my sister was in the finals for netball, and thanks to her team's crazy shwank, they won. Which is nice.


Anyway, that's about all....
See you (Probably Alden, I don't think anyone else reads this.....) next week!

0 comments: