Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wii Connection Tour...

Yes, it was that time of year again (even though this is the first one I went to...), the Nintendo Wii Connection Tour came to Southland. This year's theme was "Big Games for Big Brains", focusing on a new game called Big Brain Academy, sort of a brain-trainer for the Wii. I. Freaken'. Pwnd. It was kind of pathetic how easy it was... I scored two cool key-chains and two drink bottles. I also met up with a few of the guys I saw last time, at the DS connection Tour, Excessum, Mario, Westy, Admeister, Dekar and Freswood. We played many games and sung much karaoke... (In the middle of southland... o_O) Anyway, they also had a preview of Metroid Prime 3: Corruptions to play. I played A LOT of that, and it is freaken' awesome. The control system is so much better than Red Steel, and I can't wait until it comes out. I think I'll play the first two games before that one, though.

On a different topic. I WANT TO PLAY .HACK GU!!!!!
I can't find it anywhere. Alden lent his copy to nick, and I'm 90% sure that he is not playing it, so I want to get it off him. I called him and called him, and he still hasn't called back.

I WANT TO PLAY IT REALLY BAAAAAAD!!!
*Sobs pathetically*

0 comments: