Sunday, September 23, 2007

*Sigh*

I'm....bored.
School holidays start today, and I really don't have anything to do.
I really don't feel like foruming any more, I've made all the recruit's sigs, no-one's on msn, I can't play any online games because of the renovations, and I don't really feel like playing Oblivion...
No more bleach to watch, nor death note. The PS2 and the Wii are packed away...

There's not much to do...
I spent the last half an hour making the kanji for death in ASCII.
That's how bored I am.

How depressing...

*PS, thought I might add the ASCII, so you can see how crappy it is. (I suck at ASCII AND kanji.)


















I actually took quite a bit of time to try and put the text into the post, but it didn't work...so I then invested about 5 mins in taking a screenshot and making it a jpeg.

Sigh.

0 comments: