Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Halo 3! :D

Firstly, just let me say that I am currently sitting cross-legged on the back lawn of Nonna's house, hijacking the internet from next-door.
Secondly, let me say that Dad bought me a laptop, and it is awesome. I installed Linux on it, and now I'm messing around with Linux. It is very unfamiliar, but I can already tell from what I have learned so far that it is a far superior OS.

ANYWAY, what I meant to be blogging about...

Went to nicks house 2 days ago at 11:00. Started playing Halo 3 at 12:00. Stopped playing Halo 3 at 2:45. And no...that's AM. XD
Roughly 15 hours straight, stopping only for food, toilet and moving between upstairs (No HD) to downstairs (HD), and back. Yang and Matt didn't sleep over, but they stayed
till about 5. We played much Multiplayer, and I won the most games, for I am teh_pwnage. xD
Then Matt and Yang left. Nick and I started the campaign on co-op, (Heroic Diff.) and played that through. We finished it at about 2:30, and then we got off, watched some Heroes, and went to sleep. Woke up....later that morning, and ate some Lunch, then went home.

Halo 3 = awesome.
Dual Spikers = awesome. :D

0 comments: