Saturday, October 6, 2007

I...

30 sentences begining with I.

I really have better things to do than this.
I have no idea why I'm not doing them.
I just decided that it doesn't really matter. :P
I like to blog.
I wish that this wasn't my last day of holidays.
I wish my new notebook's wireless internet worked. :'(
I should really be doing something more productive...
I have lots to do.
I like this keyboard.
I got it for gaming, but it's a good typing one nevertheless.
I also like my mouse...it's cool.
I am currently just naming things around to the room to fill the sentences that...
I am supposed to be creating. =x
I have pretty much run out of idea's now...time to start describing me.
I am Lachlan.
I spend way too much time on the PC.
I wish I were better at maths.
I look forward to finishing school.
I can't wait until I go to visit Alden. :D
I want to see what Malaysia is like.
I occasionally wonder if he will come back for Uni, like he said...
I hope so.
I enjoy foruming, but
I find it can be a lot of work sometimes.
I can't wait to become an arrancar in the BARPG. :3
I think it will be very exciting. :)
I am hungry
I stayed up waaaay to late this...morning. =x
I am now finished the quiz. Goodbye. :P

Stolen from Alden's blog.
Tags: I don't have anyone that hasn't already been tagged. :P

0 comments: