Sunday, October 14, 2007

Things.

Well...been a little while since I posted...and some things happened...so...yeah.

School is going...well. I have been staying on top of all my work, and it' been paying off. I haven't been trailing behind or anything...if this keeps up, then I am going to pwn the final exams.
I suffered from serious GWS* symptoms yesterday, the main symptom being torn by a crazy video-game rage and desperately getting out the PS2, and a TV capable of playing NTSC games and playing games non-stop for about 9 hours. Started with FFXII, then I moved onto Naruto 1, 2, 3 and shippuden narutimate accel. I really have to play Alden in that next time I see him...

Anyway...now I'm just on the laptop, foruming, msn-ing and posting in my blog. Off to nonna's for pizza tomorrow...which is nice.

Ja ne!

0 comments: